December 22, 2013

Trio #5

Okay so SURPRISE! im still in Santa Cruz BUT with a new comp. She was in the mtc with me. She's awesome she's from Utah. and shes ALEX JENKINSON's Cousin from the PTC ward. tuanis si. Oh and another awesome part. while i was in San jose I gotto see hna o. miss that chick.
she told me you sent her an email about her my two single brothers.... hahahaha

okay so this week first. yeah. tuesday i started packing my stuff a little bit because I thought I'd be leaving then.. we get the call and they're like you're staying but you're getting a new comp. you have to leave tomorrow morning at 5 am. so we rode our favorite red eye bus to san jose and picked up my new comp. i love her she's cool. but its weird being the comp mayor cuando ella tiene el mismo tiempo en la mision. 

Then we get home and I call the sisters in Nicoya from our district to see how they feel about the changes and they tell me that Sister Lang is super sick. so I tell them that if they can find someone to watch her that we can do divisions. So I go to Nicoya and get to work with Hna Stroud. from Utah. shes like my bff in the mish. Shes pretty awesome. seriously. and with 6 months together we've gotten pretty tight. so that was one fun day to teach over there and get close with the members and investigggators there and work with her and then in the middle of it Hna stroud gets a call that the lady watching hna lang took her to the hospital because she was so sick. so we went to the hospital and checked that out. they gave her drugs and then we went and worked some more and then we picked her up at the end of the night. and it was just a really fun day. haha. i love divisions because i learn so much and the gospel is so true and the lord watched and takes care of all of us. haha. and also because I really got to see the miracles because as we worked hard and even with obstacles we got to visit like 8 people that day. 

Then finally we got to teach the girl from ICELAND in ENGLISH! it was awesome we left her with the book of mormon. and she said she'd like to come to church and we're teaching her host family too. I'm hoping that we really  can help these people change the world.

Okay ready for something-- so spiritual experience. I was planning for Sunday and its sat. night and we're all super tired and i'm like we should go to the church tomorrow morning early and set up the chairs.. then i'm like idk.. maybe not. but then on Sunday i get up at 5:30 like I normally do but instead of studying or writing in my journal i decided to shower and get ready and wake my comps up to get started earlier so we could get to church fast that afternoon. so at 6:30 I see a missed call from our branch pres.. i'm like thats weird. oh well.. so i try calling him back but nothing. so i go to call him again.. nothing. so at 7:20 I'm like.. we need to leave. and go to the church. my comps are like why... i'm like Idk we should just go and set up the church. So after setting up the church Pres shows up 30 min late and he's like i got so worried because we were going to be late and i was going to ask you to set up the church but then you didn't answer but then as we left at 7:15 I just felt a calmness that everything would be okay. I know that the lord answers our prayers that through the spirit when we listen we are able to be the answers to other people. I love this work and I love the Lord. I love making Him proud and doing what He wants me to do. 

If you need strength with your callings or with your purpose in life read 1 chron 28:20

p.s. SO COOL ABOUT GRANDMA AND HANNAHS MOM!! I LOVE IT. MENT TO BE FRIEND! 

p.p.s. THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR BEING SO GREAT AND COOKING AND THANKS AUNTS FOR COOKING AND DOING TREATS TOO! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
MERRRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment