September 22, 2013

funny stories

Okay first off... Let me tell you about lil Mel or really Liz Melanie and kendra. So Disney channel girls. We had their baptism this week but we also have some priceless stories to share about them. First off on Sunday lil Mel. got gum stuck in her armpit... Idk how that's even possible but it happened...haha it was so funny because Kendry in her prayer was like thanks for gum and then she was like hey liz melanie raise your hands up to the roof.... Oh wait you have gum under your arm pit ahahahah. Then the next day we were teaching about the law of chastity and we did that through a story of a princess and a prince because they're only 8&9 and so then during the story lil Mel gets up and whispers some stuff in the ear of Hna o and they both look at me and start laughing, I'm like what? And then finally lil Mel is like I know who your prince charming is... I'm like who.. She says it's that one pastor guy that you always talk to and look at dreamingly. I was like who.... And she was like the white guy... And they said he has that jacket and a name tag.. I was like Elder Degraw (district leader). I was like umm no but then Hna o milked it was like yep him and her prince charming is coming tomorrow to do an interview for your Bautista. So when he as came the next day it was so funny and they were freaking out because my prince was there... So little Kendry was waiting for her turn to get interviewed and we were discussing baptism a little and said you'll have to be submerged in water and back up and she starts getting super serious and is like for how many hours am I under the water... For how long and we were like 3 seconds max and she was like okay good because if I can't breath I'm going to have to pee... And we were like who do you want to baptize you and she was like... Idk I'm super fat idk who can dunk me.. Hah then she goes in to talk to elder degraw and tells him I'm in love with him and he's playing along and is like what if I have a girlfriend and she's like oh my Hna Coburn will be furious and super angry and you can't have a as girlfriend it's just not allowed, hahah but yes they got baptized and it was so pretty and they're so funny and lil mel peed in the font we found out afterwards, she said she wants to go swim in their every Sunday hahah. They're so hilarious.

Okay so the family de Ana. So they're progressing so fast. They came to church last Sunday minus the husband and she brought her kids to activity on Wednesday and is reading and praying and then she had a friend over during a lesson and this friend was saying that we we're all wrong and just stupid stuff but she told us this Sunday that she's in a church for God and not to please her friends. And then Sunday night we helped her sister move houses. And then talked to her a lot and finally the husband listened to us and we talked about them getting married and they want to and he likes the gospel and so they should get married this weekend or next weekend and then baptized next weekend. I love this family.

Cristian got the priesthood yesterday it was so awesome. He's also helping us teach his mom and I hope he'll end up baptizing her. which makes me so excited. Okay so changes are this week and I'm nervous but they said in all the mission only 10 people are getting changed around. And so that's exciting but I don't want to leave this area or my comps, 

So magda is getting her tumor removed tomorrow!!!!! So keep her in your prayers. 

The church is true. I know it and I know that everything points to and proves that fact but most importantly heavenly father answers our prayers and tells us that its true. 

I love y'all a lot. Read Helaman 5 and look what we should remember and what members should do with sharing their testimonies.

Also I'm not able to send pictures today.. But next week I'll send a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment