March 26, 2013

"Just Scatter Sunshine"


The Gospel of Jesus Christ brings so much happiness to my life. The Gospel brings Light to my life. Christ is mentioned in the scriptures as the Light. We all have the Light of Christ manifested in us. Costa Rica is a bright sunny place. It has some of the best beaches in the world. It is one of the most beautiful places. And again let me say it is so WARM! As I go about this sunny and lovely country I'll be spreading the Light that comes from the Gospel of Christ! I cannot wait to Scatter Sunshine.

In 8 Days I'll enter the Provo Missionary Training Center and become a Full-Time Representative of the Savior and His Church. 

This blog will be kept by my mom, with all the letters and pictures I send home to her as I share the Gospel with the People of Costa Rica!! 

There Is a link to my Facebook, Mormon.org Profile, and ways to contact me as well! So check it all out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment